Thank you to trust us in choosing "Laguna Park" hotel - Sunny Beach, Bulgaria, for your holidays.
When booking and accommodating in the hotel, we use part of your personal information, and this policy is intended to inform you of your rights of access and our responsibility for their lawful, diligent and transparent processing and use.
1. "Nessebar INN" Ltd., owner of Hotel "Laguna Park", in its capacity as Administrator of Personal Data (APD), collects and uses your personal data only for the purposes stated in this Policy.
- "Nessebar INN" Ltd. processes personal data of its guests for the purposes of the implementation of the contracts concluded with the Touroperator, including accounting purposes, as well as for the accommodation of non-organized individual tourists. For this purpose, the data of the individual may be: name, personal ID or date of birth, identification number, address, email, telephone number, etc.
- "Nessebar INN" Ltd. processes personal data with the explicit consent of the individual for the purposes of marketing research and the supply of additional services to his guests, name, e-mail address, telephone number, technical data for the devices of the individual and others.
- „Nessebar INN“ Ltd. processes the personal data of its guests for the purpose of realizing their legitimate interests, including in connection with the execution of a specific contract with a tour operator, for the purpose of collecting receivables as well as obligations of the administrator deriving from a normative act or order by a competent authority. For this purpose, the APD processes data about the name, PIN, ID number, contract number / client number, address, phone number, email address.
2. Personal data and information about the individual may be filed with us in the form of documents, forms, applications, letters and correspondence. Next, your personal data can be processed at your visit to our hotel, which has an access control system and / or a video control system.
- We may collect or obtain from your Internet sites, our own or our affiliates (also using cookies), under the terms of this Policy, your used devices, pages and social networking brands, as well as and from other sources, where there is a valid legal basis for this and compliance with the rules on the protection of personal data.
3. "Nessebar INN" Ltd. will disclose, including by providing, your personal data only in the cases specified in this Policy.
- Under a statutory obligation or at the discretion of a competent authority or institution, the APD will disclose and / or provide your personal data to the appropriate authority or institution or other person.
- In the case of a preference for an APD interest arising from a statutory provision or other valid legal basis.
And, in situations where the life, health, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, third party and group of persons, as well as public health, safety and security are endangered.
4. In case you do not want all or part of your personal data to continue to be processed and / or stored by „Nessebar INN“ Ltd. in case there is no obligation for data controllers to continue processing and / or storing the data or absent a privileged legal APD's interest in continuing the processing and / or storage of personal data, you may object to the processing or request to restrict or terminate the same, and to delete your data.
This objection, respectively, may be made in respect of all or some of the processing hypotheses, both for the full amount of personal data and for part of it.
-You have the right to request from an APD to update, correct or supplement your processed personal data.
You may request the deletion, limitation of the processing or return of your personal data, and the APD will be required to fulfill your request if:
personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
you withdraw your consent on which the processing of the data is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
your personal data is being processed unlawfully;
Your personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under EU law or the law of a Member State that applies to „Nesebar INN“ Ltd.
5. "Nessebar INN" Ltd. may submit your personal data to the appropriate touroperator agency through which you have requested the use of our services in the case of a contractual or statutory obligation for an APD or with a view to realizing an overriding interest of the Organization. and when this is necessary for the exercise of your rights.
6. An APD may provide your personal data to an insurance company outside the Republic of Bulgaria in the event of an insurance claim or for the exercise of your other rights or in view of legal obligations or preferential interests of an APD.
• Address: Laguna Park Hotel, Sunny Beach sunny Beach
• Internet addresses: www.lagunapark-bg.com
• Phones: +359 554 270 79
• Data Protection Officer: Eng. Dimitar Petkov, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In case that you do not provide the necessary personal data according to the purpose of processing due to the necessity and / or obligation of „Nessebar INN“ Ltd. to process the same, we’ll not conclude a contract with you and provide the desired or services.